Friday, August 24, 2012

The Food Truck Bazaar

The Food Truck Bazaar is Orlando's traveling convoy of culinary treasures. This foodie delight-on-wheels has been gracing the Central Florida area with weekly round-ups in different locations for a little over a year. Trucks feature everything from Korean Tacos to Crepes! Some of our favorites are the Swede Dish Food Truck, The Twisted Cuban, The Korean Taco Box, and Monsta Lobsta!

The next round-up in New Smyrna Beach will be on Friday, August 31st on Flagler Avenue. Trucks will be lining along Flagler from 5:30 - 9:00 PM. The best advice is to come early--the food trucks, often times, run out of supply quickly at the round-ups, and what they offer is not worth missing out on!

So come kick off your Labor Day weekend with some great food on Flagler Ave!

For more information on the Food Truck Bazaar, please visit their website

1 comment:

  1. Food truck bizarre! Yes, please. I love to go to food truck festivals, and frequently visit them while in the city. I attribute most of my love for them due to my affinity of nachos, tacos, and the overall uniqueness of the trucks. My name is Marc, and aside from my love of nachos and food trucks, I also work for Bescover — where we love all things B&B! It’s truly a privilege being a part of your online community. Great information.

    ReplyDelete